Tuesday 9 December 2014

Stephanie Okereke’s Brother, Daniel, Speaks About Rape Allegations

Stephanie Okereke’s Brother, Daniel, Speaks About Rape Allegations
After keeping mum on allegations claiming he raped a UNILAG girl, Daniel Okereke is finally speaking out.
Okereke, who is a Lagos business man, claimed the accuser was a friend of his trying to blackmail him.
“What happened between me and my estranged friend was a case of a woman who claimed she was heartbroken because she discovered I am in a very serious relationship.
“She dema
nded for two million naira (N2m) and a Toyota Yaris car as settlement else she would scandalize my name and that I know I wouldn’t want that since according to her I come from a popular and wealthy background. I took it as one of those empty threats until I now read about this complete sham about my good self.
“How can someone say you were beaten up by seven (7) guards before canal knowledge of you prevailed? Someone who claimed she was sick? She must be a female wrestler in the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) for such measures to be required before a strong tall guy like me will need to force her to have canal knowledge of her. Someone who claimed she was raped could also muscle out strength to destroy my properties in front of the so alleged seven guards? If I were a nobody would she be priding in saying I allegedly raped her? I know that the thought of possessing me is your dream but you didn’t need to go this shameless way.”
He further said “I have decided not to reveal more shocking details on this sad episode because her family initiated peace moves towards mine and I strongly believe in the biblical saying ‘to err is human but to forgive is divine’. In a country where people can use some sections of the media to publish unverified stories of even the highest offices in the land, then who am I to bother if such crude treatment is meted out to a rising star like me. Must we continue to destroy our very best because we have a very few media platforms that are willing tools to be used. This is sad and unkind. “ he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment